Kelvin Bottled Water Cooler

Easy Clean White HDPE Cabinet, Streamlined Design
This unit with Cold & Room Temp water.
Other temperature options available.


In Stock - Ships Immediately!

Detailed Description: Love your standard bottled water dispenser, but hate the way it looks? The Kelvin water cooler is for you. This stylish water dispenser is economical, but commercial grade with compressor cooling and a stainless steel water reservoir. Perfect for home, office, or manufacturing floor.
Compliant with applicable American Disability Association Standards Underwriters Laboratory Tested and Approved Approved by Canadian Standards Association Meets Energy Star Standards for water coolers





Great economical cooler with commercial grade quality. Includes compressor cooling for whisper quiet operation, commercial long lasting faucets that are also easy to change if ever necessary, and a long lasting warranty. We've been producing the Kelvin model for over 30 years and it's durability is a testament to it's quality. Stainless reservoir, built-in no-spill system for easy bottle loading, and an adjustable cold thermostat complete the design.

Fits all industry standard 3 and 5 gallon round plastic water bottles.



35.50 in


13.00 in


12.00 in


30 lbs




White with Black Trim
Due to lighting and variations in monitor and color settings, the actual color of the cooler you purchase may be different from what you see on your screen.


5 Year Refrigeration System and 1 Year Other Parts

Product Reviews

Kelvin Bottled Water Cooler
This is the only cooler I would ever buy. I have had the same model for 17 years and it's still works like the day we bought it. The new one with the black cabinet is very nice and our old one was handed down to our son and he is just as pleased with his (new used one)! I would encourage anyone buying a new water cooler to buy a Kelvin, it's a little more money but well worth it compared to anything you can buy in the stores.
Kelvin Bottled Water Cooler
Because there was no picture on the quick reference, I wrote to your on-line help asking for a copy of the manual, which the quick reference referred to. The manual also didn't have a picture of the elbow/floater so, I was not sure if I was installing things correctly and if the thing on the elbowed plastic piece was called the "floater" or if I was missing a part that actually floated. Your on-line help was very fast and very helpful and, as it turns out, I did have everything installed correctly and the concaved part to the elbowed piece was indeed called the "floater". I thank Mike for his quick replies. Mike was very helpful.

More reviews and comments

LiveZilla Live Chat Software